Thursday, June 16, 2011

My version of 5 people that I'l meet in heaven

Mitch Albom had its own idea of heaven.That the end of life is just a beginning. In heaven several unexpected individuals will stumble upon your feet. They will teach you that life is more than how you lived it. That everything in life happens for a reason, and that reason maybe unclear while you live. Heaven is not just a mere place filled with angels and saints. Heaven is place a recollection of everything that had happened in your life. Heaven is where God tells you: " I already fixed it all". This book emphasizes that God already planned our lives from the moment of conception. Its up to us on how to live it.

Inspired by the book he wrote, I also want to meet 5 people who'll make me understand the different things that happened in my life. If ever I would be given the chance to pick those 5 persons I'll meet in heaven those would be: my Grand mother: Lola Nitz, An Augustinian Friar, Micheal Jackson Jose Rizal and an Aborted Fetus. I know for sure each of them would tell me something. They will help me understand the mystery of life because they already solved their own puzzles.

Someone dies, while the other lives. Someone does a sacrifice for the betterment of the many. All parents damage their children, but they just cant let go of them. Lost love is stronger than real love. Heaven is a home, place with no pain, no anger, no hatred. A place of serenity and eternal peace of mind and heart.

What is your idea of heaven?

Heaven will be my Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment